Covid-19 outbreak in Tenax camp

10 Dec, 2021 - 12:12 0 Views
Covid-19 outbreak in Tenax camp


Richard Zimunya
SEVEN Tenax players tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday, which could force the postponement of their scheduled Castle Larger Premiership tie against Chicken Inn.

The match has been set for Luveve tomorrow.
“Seven players have tested positive for COVID-19 , so our superiors said they will alert the PSL,” said an inside source.
“We were scheduled to travel to Bulawayo tomorrow (today),  we now don’t whether we will travel or not .
“Mind you the test were done before training and we had already mixed with those that tested positive.
The PSL Covid-19 rules state that if a club records seven or more positive cases, it should not be involved in a fixture.
There are no such problems in the Gamecocks camp.

Share This:

Sponsored Links